Thursday, December 10, 2009

Evelyn VS. The Leaf Pile


Have you ever been sooo excited to do something and when you get the chance - - you are sorely disappointed??

Evelyn worked after school, off and on, for 2 weeks raking our yard and the neighbors yard, gathering all the leaves. She wanted the pile to be big enough to jump in, so she waited till almost all the leaves were off the trees. And she and I raked and swept them into a pile... (we have small leaves and so the pile was not as big as we had hoped it would be...)


Evelyn was Super Excited.

Evelyn JUMPED...

First thing she says - - "Ouch!!, This hurts!!," as she picks the crunchy leaves and twigs out of her pants...




...socks and shoes!!


I, on the other hand, am crying because I'm laughing so hard!!


Evelyn had the last word as she kicked the leaf pile for being "naughty."

2 comments:

LeMira said...

This is too hilarious! You got some fantastic shots of this experience.

Kathleen said...

I laughed till I cried...just too funny.

RJS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers