Monday, December 28, 2009

Jammies for All


Once Christy said that her jammies I made her fit, I felt like, maybe, I could make my family jammies for Christmas!! Then I thought - uh, that's 6 pairs! But I did it! I had so much fun picking out fabric that I thought each person would love!! That was my favorite part. My pair was the last one I did and I have to say that after completing 7 other pairs, I wanted to get creative, so I put some stripes at the bottom of my pants, and I also put little bows on Evelyn's and Anna's jammies!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers