Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday KaCheetah Mama


Ok, yes, my birthday was almost a month ago, but December FLEW by and this is my attempt to show some glimpses of my 28th birthday (yes, I still admit how old I am!)


For the first time in the history of my birthdays, I splurged and decided that I wanted a store-bought birthday cake for my birthday. But not just any store-bought cake, I wanted a CostCo - Chocolate cake, with Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse Filling, and Chocolate Buttercream Frosting... the BEST cake in the world. Yes, that us A LOT of cake, but what we couldn't eat quickly enough, I would freeze and enjoy later.

So I went to CostCo and ordered my cake - filling out the order form, telling them the flavor and telling them the wording I wanted. I was SOOOOOOO excited.

Everyone sang to me, I made a wish and blew out the candles. As I licked the frosting off the candles a horrible thought crossed my mind - this doen't taste like there's chocolate cake under the frosting!! Filled with anxiety I cut my cake and yes, it was WHITE cake!!! AHHH. I quickly found the order form, and *gasp* I checked on the order form that I wanted a WHITE cake! *crying* How this happened I'm not sure. I think Thayne willed it. Somehow he telepathically moved my pen from the 'chocolate' space to 'white.' It was still yummy, but not what I dreamed of!


I had CostCo personalize my cake saying "Happy Birthday KaCheetah Mama." What is a "KaCheetah" Mama you ask? Here's the story. I call Evelyn my "Chiquita Baby" and she was trying to call me "Chiquita Mama" got the Chiquita part mixed up a little and it came out KaCheetah Mama. Anyway, I didn't bother to correct her because I thought it was too cute. And thus a new nickname was born!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers