Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Give a Roar, Samuel's Four!!


Samuel was so very excited for his birthday this year! He wanted to open his presents after breakfast, but we made him wait till after dinner!!


He needed no help opening his presents. He liked to get every piece of wrapping paper off before telling us what the present was... I guess it's better than assuming you know what your present is when it's half unwrapped and being wrong.


Since he LOVES dinosaurs I made him a dinosaur cake! I kept it hidden till we sang to him and when he saw it he had the cutest, biggest grin you ever saw!! It was awesome! He even later told me that his cake was perfect!! (Yea!!) He also, at first, thought the dinosaur was made of frosting! He has named the dinosaur "Rexy" (inspired, undoubtedly, by 'Night at the Museum').


Here are some of Samuel's Favorites as a Four-Year-Old:

Favorite Color(s): Green

Favorite Movie(s): Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Diego, Cars, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Favorite Toy: Rexy, GeoTrax, Power Rangers

Favorite Drink(s): Juice

Favorite Snack: Crackers (I think he said this because he's sick today and has to eat crackers and juice!)

Favorite Food: Waffles

Favorite Holiday: Christmas Day

Favorite Animal: Jaguar

Favorite Lovie: Peanut

Favorite Number: 2

Favorite Temple: Dallas Temple

Favorite Outside Activities: Play with Balls, Ride Bikes, Play Tag

Favorite Song: "The Spirit of God"

1 comment:

Emily said...

i love the cake what a great idea!! I'm glad he had a great birthday!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers