This is the carseat that Evelyn, Samuel, Hyrum, and Anna all came home from the hospital in. All 4 of my kiddos used this carseat till they were at least 6 months old (The boys weighed 20 lbs. at 6 months and I just couldn't carry them in the carseat any more. I started to notice that I was getting bruises on my legs and realized it was from helping to lift the baby carseat up into the car or up into shopping carts...) Evelyn used this seat for about 10 months and Anna used it till she was a year!
I am so sad to get rid of this carseat. I guess it's mostly the memories attached to it, but it does have some cool features... it attaches to a matching stroller and is very cushy as far as carseats are concerned... *sniff, sniff* Why are we getting rid of it?? Sadly, it has reached it's 'expiration date' (something about plastic weakening after 6 years)...
The only 'positive' from throwing it out is that if we have more kids, I guess I get to go shopping! :)







1 comment:
Anna's little pigtails are adorable!
Post a Comment