Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Moments That Make Me Smile

Tonight is Hyrum's "date night" with Thayne, so I put the other kids in bed so they can have quality time together. Hyrum decided he wanted to play Mario Kart. So while they are playing, Samuel - conviently* - wonders down (*he hasn't got out of bed for months... 'funny' that he would when Hyrum is playing Mario...) So I help Samuel with his problem and as I am, Samuel offers his unsolicited advice: "When I played Mario Kart, I stayed on the road and won 1st place!" to which Hyrm replies: "Samuel, now go to bed!" - - - Hyrum, who knew you were so witty!

1 comment:

eedwards said...

What is it about boys and Mario?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers