Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anna's at 9 months

Anna is 9 months old, weighs 18 lbs. 2 oz., is 28 inches long, has 3 teeth now - 2 on bottom one on top, can wave good-bye and hello, can climb up the stairs - but is not interested in learning to come down, can use toys and furniture to walk, and has a beautiful smile and beautiful blue eyes. She is very much a Mommy's Girl - which I secretly LOVE - until someone else has to watch her! :) She also gives hugs and kisses (but has done that for a while - I just love them and decided to mention that again!!)

Here are two new ways I have done Anna's Hair since she has soooo much of it!! ;) You may have to look closely, but they are there, I pormise!

The Ponytail:



Pigtails:

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers