Saturday, May 1, 2010

What Do You Do With Dirty Diapers??

So after I change a diaper, I usually throw the diaper in the direction of the trash can. Because it faces the wrong way, it's not like playing basketball, the diaper will never get in the trash. Then I will go get the diaper and throw it out...

Unless I forget... and Anna gets to it first!! AHHHHHH! EWWWwwwwww...



**P.S. In an effort to put your minds somewhat at ease after seeing this... the super nasty explosion diapers NEVER get thrown... because they might, well, EXPLODE again. The most nasty diapers go into a plastic bag and then straight into the trash. :)

1 comment:

Tim and Mary said...

Oh yikes! Like you, I do the same, throwing diapers in the direction of the trash and throwing it out when I get there... my babies are starting to get mobile and your story is making me rethink things... Ummm...

Anyway, Anna and your other kids are just so cute!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers