Friday, May 28, 2010

A Long Time Coming...

So I think in some areas of my life I over-prepare... which I feel is better than under-preparing, but still, it is silly sometimes. For instance: After Thayne and I were married, but before we had children, or were even pregnant, I started buying baby clothes. Just the 'cutest' outfits when they went on sale.

Then there have been other times when I buy baby girl clothes, when I have a baby boy. I just figured that I would use it someday...

Well one of those 'somedays' was today.


When we lived in Idaho, Hyrum was the baby, and we went shopping at TJMaxx one day and I saw these cute "Got Milk" oneies. I instantly fell in love with them, but they were pink - obviously Hyrum would not be wearing them, but I still 'had' to have them. I don't regret it. I still love them, I guess I'm just glad that we had another girl who could look so cute in them!!

I must get this trait from my mother, who gave me a little girl outfit when I was pregnant with Hyrum (partly my fault b/c I adamantly thought, for the first 4 months of my pregnancy with Hyrum, that I was going to have a girl...) Anyway, we saved that outfit for years too, till Anna could wear it!!

Thanks for coming into our family Anna - we needed you on so many levels!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers