Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Picture Perfect Mother's Day

So this Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful!


It actualy started on Saturday, I came home from shopping and found 2 dozen beautiful orange roses and a 7-pound CHOCOLATE CAKE! My Favorite ~ AWE!



I decided that I wanted to make a special effort to be cute on Mother's Day, so I asked my wonderful husband to help me put my hair up in curlers. I used the no-heat, cheap-o plastic ones. It took 46 of those curlers to get all my hair done! No, there are no pictures ;) I think the kids were worried that was the hair-do - I would be worried if that was it too! Anyways, so the curlers went in on Saturday afternoon, stayed in till mid-morning Sunday... Sleeping was not so comfy.

The fun didn't stop there... All of the girls wore red and white dresses and the boys wore red ties (or a tie with some red in it)! It was so fun to be matchy matchy!!



So with us being coordinated and what not, we had to take a picture! I love how it turned out! Big thanks to my fabulous husband and wonderful children for my fun gifts, cards, and most of all for all the love and hugs!! You're the best and I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

S said...

This is a ridiculously cute picture. And your hair looks great!

Kathleen said...

i agree with susan! cute stuff!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers