Wednesday, February 23, 2011

That's Odd...

So here's proof that Evelyn IS a little Erica... Last night at dinner, she pointed out that right now, our ages are all an odd number: Thayne 31, Erica 29, Evelyn 7, Samuel 5, Hyrum 3, Anna 1.

Numbers are fun for me... I love to figure out things like that, in fact, I had just figured that out about our ages a couple days ago, but I was only thinking about the kids, I hadn't even thought about Thayne and I! It's fun to see Evelyn crunching numbers and enjoying them at such a young age!

Now Evelyn got my thinking and here's what she didn't realize - Our ages are all PRIME numbers! (except 1 doesn't count, but we'll make an exception for you Anna!) Haha... WHO KNEW?!

1 comment:

S said...

Awesome! You guys are so smart.

Completely unrelated: A long time ago you mentioned that Cici's Pizza is pretty great and cheap and one time you asked for old style of breadsticks and they got you some. I don't know why I remember that particular part... BUT I remembered that they are out here and we went to one. Delish! Thanks for sharing!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers