On valentine's day, I made goodie bags for Thayne and the kiddos and Thayne bought me beautiful roses!! We put the goodies on the table for the kids to find on valentine's morning! Here's what it looked like (after the kids got into the treats a little)!
P.S. We got a new table!! Here's what it looks like without holiday goodness on it. I know drastically more boring, but I still LOVE it. AND.. it is the same table that Michael and Sarah have :)
To Michael and Sarah we would like to say: "THANK YOU for having such a great and awesome table that it made us want to have a great table too!"
One of the coolest features of this table is that it turns from a 46" square table to a 65" round table! It's also a counter height, which is fun, but also scary when Anna climbs up!







1 comment:
that is a good table. i too really liked michael and sarah's and now i like yours!
Post a Comment