So here are the pictures from Friday's snow. It was a pretty good snow - probably like 4". Because it was Thayne's Friday off, he didn't have to go to work!
Saturday and Sunday were very nice weather days. The sun was out. The snow and ice melted away, so I figured: "Yea! We'll be back to our normal schedule, meaning mostly, back to school on Monday..."
Didn't bother checking the schools website... Just got Evelyn up and ready. Got 3 other kids up and ready. Loaded and buckled into the car. We get to our friend's house (to pick up our carpoolers) and I am informed that there is NO SCHOOL!!
Seriously??
Don't worry, it was not an inclement weather day... it was a teacher prep day - previously scheduled on the formal school calendar and, yes, it's even marked on my calendar at home... OOPS! I guess I was a little too antsy for school to be back in session!







3 comments:
Ha ha! That is awesome!
i remember those days.... i even drove someone to seminary on a non-seminary day once! don't think it was you though. think it was michael. that's a lot of snow. cute picture of the kids!
Oh, no!!! Thanks for sharing your stories!
Post a Comment