Anna is now 6 months old. At her check up she weighed 14 lbs. 12 oz. and was 26 inches tall. Thursday was a big developmental day for her. She started scooting backwards, she said "mama" (while she was whining), and she got on her hands and knees and rocked back and forth!! She is at such a fun age! Today she said "baba." She loves to play on her tummy and will either roll or scoot all over the room now! Here is a picture of her favorite 'toy:'

Yes, she loves to gnaw on the pack of wipes - and I do watch her carefully. I think she just likes the krinkly feel of it. She also loves to grab things now - including hair, which more often than not, feels like it's being ripped out. But we LOVE her soo much, and LOVE seeing her learn and grow!!
3 comments:
why is it that every kid loves the pack of wipes-it so true!!!
Unfortunately Leonora is to the "wipes are fun to rip out of the pack and spread all over the room" stage.
I love that you always have those cute bows in her hair. She is adorable. I loved holding her the other night.:)
She is so CUTE! My kids love seeing the pics of your family and fun things! We miss you!
Post a Comment