Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day

This year, I found a Valentine Countdown that I decided to make. It was just for Thayne and I (Evelyn was very upset about that - maybe next year I'll make one for the kids). There are 14 pockets with a card in each pocket telling you something nice you are supposed to do for your spouse that day.


A couple quick examples. One day we had to give each other heart attacks. By putting paper cut-out hearts all over a door and writing why you love your spouse on the hearts. Another day we were supposed to buy our spouse one of their favorite things - candy bar, flower, etc... I thought it was so fun and cute! It reminded me, a little bit, of the movie "FireProof' (you need to see this movie if you haven't!!).


The kids and I also gave Daddy some valentines and I made a valentine for each of the kiddos!


We've never done too much for valentine's Day, so it was fun to put a little extra thought into a day when you're supposed to show your care and appreciation for those you love.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers