What are these cars doing here?? Yes, they look cute - so carefully lined up, but, I could so easily see myself carrying Anna up the stairs, not see the cars, step on the cars (which would be painful in and of itself), and go tumbling down.
No, I don't think my children were trying to kill me, but how many times do I have to tell them - "Don't put your toys on the stairs"?! - Probably as many times as I have to tell them to share, to not hit, to eat their vegetables, to brush their teeth, to use the bathroom because they are doing the potty dance, etc...
Do you ever feel like a broken record player?







2 comments:
Have you seen the "Mom Song"? It's pretty funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYukEAmoMCQ
I have actually been dreaming about tripping and falling over stuff for a couple weeks! It scares me...the worst is when you're carrying a baby though, hands down....I'm super paranoid about it. That being said, every night I think to myself that if there was a fire we'd be tripping all over hot wheels. :)
Post a Comment