Sunday, February 21, 2010

Record Snowfall!

February 11th we woke up to a couple inches of snow. But it just kept coming. It snowed the entire day! The DFW Airport reported 12.5 inches of snow!


The kids were dying to play in it, but I didn't want to go out in it - so when Daddy got home, he bundled up the kids and went outside. They threw snowballs and built the biggest snowman on the block... It's a little taller than Daddy!! AWESOME job guys!


And just as a side note, I am very disappointed in Evelyn's school. Despite record snowfall and hazardous driving conditions, they remained open!! What, like kids need to go to school to learn?? But Evelyn wasn't disappointed, she got to have her Valentine's Day Party! I guess I'm not in New Orleans anymore - they closed school with the threat of snow... Ah, those were the days!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers