I just LoVe Evelyn's eyes - - they are so big and beautiful!! This is Evelyn with her birthday flower!! She LOVES getting a flower from her Daddy on her birthday!
On their birthdays, we let the kids pick what they want for their meals. Evelyn has been planning her birthday meals since last year. Her final menu selections were: Breakfast - Crepes (her favorite toppings are strawberries and chocolate syrup), Lunch - 'Cheese Tacos' (a.k.a. - quesidillas), Dinner - Taco Salad, and her Cake - Yellow cake with Strawberry frosting - - I threw in the butterfly at no extra charge ;)
One of my favorite things to do when I was growing up was to lick as many candles as possible...
Obviously, that has been passed down to my children... Samuel started reaching for the candles just as the 'flames' were extinguished - He meant business.
I loved this picture - with only 6 candles to lick, I thought we might see some tears, but my children shared!!
We LOVE you Evelyn and are so happy you are a part of our family!!
Here are some of Evelyn's favorite things as a 6-year-old:
Favorite Breakfast: Crepes
Favorite Lunch: Cheese Tacos
Favorite Dinner: Tacos or Taco Salad
Favorite Color(s): Pink
Favorite Movie: Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Favorite Toy: Barbie - Three Musketeers Doll
Favorite Drink(s): Pink Lemonade
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite Snack: Grapes
Favorite Number: 6
Favorite Temple: Dallas Temple
Favorite Outside Activities: Hula Hoop, Sidewalk Chalk, Playing in playhouse, Duck-Duck-Goose,
Favorite Flower: Daisy
Favorite Song: "Love One Another"







2 comments:
her shirt looks great good job erica, i've found a new one though.....freezer paper stencils..so fun and so easy!!
I had no idea it was her birthday! I feel so bad for not knowing yesterday! I just told my Ev and she said "can we go to her birthday?" I guess we'll have to send her a special card to give her at church.
Post a Comment