Saturday, February 13, 2010

Something's Missing...

I really wanted some Empenadas the other night and Thayne was awesome enough to make them for us!! But when I peeked into the kitchen to see how things were coming, I saw this:


So help me out here, I look at this picture and it just feels like something's missing and I can't quite put my finger on it...

You're right. It's the chef! Haha. Just kidding. It is the bowl!! This is probably why I'm banned from the kitchen when Thayne cooks, because I always ask him 'annoying' questions: Are you missing something?, Why don't you have a bowl?, etc... ;)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers